Be Prepared and Rest Assured
The current pandemic has reminded us that illness, incapacity or death can strike at any time. A proper estate plan can bring you much needed peace of mind during these times of uncertainty. We can guide you in the right direction. Learn what actions you can take to ensure that you and your family are financially secure, regardless of what the future may bring.
What will be discussed?
- Why doesn’t everyone have the proper planning in place?
- Do you know who will be in charge of your finances if you become incapacitated?
- Why your answer about who will be in charge of your finances may not be correct.
- What is the difference between an advance health care directive, a living will, a health care power of attorney, and a POLST form?
- How can you protect children’s inheritance from divorcing spouses and creditors?
- What is probate why do you want to avoid it?
- What is the difference between a Will and a trust?
- Is it a good idea to put my children on my bank accounts with me?
- What is the difference between a estate plan I get from an online self-help service and one I get from estate planning attorneys? … and more!
How to Create Peace of Mind Out of Chaos
Date: September 16, 2020
Time: 11:00am-12:00pm PDT
Dennis M. Sandoval
Dennis Sandoval is the only attorney in California who has certifications in the three areas of estate planning, elder law and taxation.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
© 2020 Sandoval Legacy Group, A division of Holstrom, Block & Parke, A Professional Law Corporation. All Rights Reserved.